Just think about what that will mean for America. Then keep on thinking about it because we are only one Hillary scandal away from a Trump Presidency now that Ted Cruz has quit the race, leaving the GOP no choice but to rally behind The Donald at their conventon on July 18th. Then it's just 4 months until the November 8th election when we can look forward to Trumps agenda, which includes (out of 76 campaign promises so far):
- 1. Build a wall along the southern border that's taller than the arenas where Trump holds his rallies, taller than any ladder and one foot taller than the Great Wall of China. This "artistically beautiful" wall will be constructed out of hardened concrete, rebar and steel, and it will be "the greatest wall that you've ever seen" — so great that the nation will likely one day name it "The Trump Wall."
- 4. Get rid of Common Core because it's "a disaster" and a "very bad thing." Trump says he wants to give local school districts more control and might even eliminate the Department of Education.
- 6. Get rid of Obamacare and replace it with something "terrific" that is "so much better, so much better, so much better."
- 10. Defund Planned Parenthood.
- 18. Prosecute Hillary Clinton for her use of a private e-mail server while serving as secretary of state.
- 23. Strengthen the military so that it's "so big and so strong and so great" that "nobody's going to mess with us."
- 27. Target and kill the relatives of terrorists.
- 46. Put billionaire hedge fund manager Carl Icahn in charge of trade negotiations with China and Japan, and pick an ambassador to Japan who is "a killer," unlike the current ambassador, Caroline Kennedy.
- 54. Simplify the U.S. tax code and reduce the number of tax brackets from seven to four. The highest earners would pay a 25-percent tax. The corporate tax rate would fall to 15 percent. Eliminate the "marriage penalty" for taxpayers and get rid of the alternate minimum tax.54. Simplify the U.S. tax code and reduce the number of tax brackets from seven to four. The highest earners would pay a 25-percent tax. The corporate tax rate would fall to 15 percent.